Saturday 17 May 2014

IELTS Task 1, lost wallet

Task 1

When travelling back home on the train last week you lost your wallet.  The wallet contains some valuable things. In your letter, write to the Station Manager:

  • say when and where you left your wallet
  • describe the wallet and what was in it
  • say how you will collect the wallet

Write at least 150 words.

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

A few days ago I was travelling by train from work do my home and unfortunately I lost my wallet. It was on Monday 12.05.2014 about 8.30 pm in train from Paris to Rome. I got off the train on station called "Small Paris".

The wallet had a great value for me because it was a gift from my mother for my 18th birthday. Moreover it contained all my credit cards, debit cards, my ID card, driving license, 300 euro and list of telephones to my old friends. My wallet was black, made of leather and on the front side there were written letters "M.M.M".

I am able to collect my wallet from Central Station in Paris. Usually I am there at least once a week so it is the most convenient place for me to meet you.

I really appreciate your help.

I look forward to hearing a good news from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Mark Michael Michhh

160 words

No comments: