Saturday 17 May 2014

IELTS Writing Task 1 , example

Task  1

Some students have rented the apartment next to yours. Their parties are upsetting you, your family and other tenants.
Write a letter to the owner of the apartment. In your letter:

  • describe the problem
  • explain how the problem is affecting you, your family and other tenants
  • say what you would like the owner of the apartment to do.

Write at least 150 words.

 


Dear Sir/Madame,


My name is Michael and I live in neighborhood of your apartment. I am writing to complain about the students whom you are renting your apartment.  I tried to talk with them about this issue but with no results.


The problem is that they organize loud parties very often.  They drink alcohol to early hours and behave in very dangerous and irresponsible way. This is not uncommon to see them throwing away their rubbish all over the building.


Because of their screams  my family, my girlfriend and I cannot sleep well at night. And because of lack of necessary amount of sleep I am not able to concentrate at work and my brother has  a problems in school.


Please talk with your tenants. Your help in resolving this problem is really necessary. We really don't want to call the police.

I look forward to your cooperation in this matter.


Best Regards,

Michael


154 words

No comments: