Monday 2 July 2012

Letter of complaint - Fairplay

Dear Mr Wilden

I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with the Fairplay concert on Saturday night. I was very disappointed by some issues.

Firstly, when we got there, there were no seats so we had to stand. Moreover it was the reason why we had no possibilities to see the group very well. The tickets were quite expensive. 25 pounds without seating places is a huge amount of money.

Secondly I think support act was much below expectations. Boyglow’s performance was not very good. Someone else could say that they were even lousy. They were playing too much time. Furthermore, Fairplay was playing only one hour. It was definitely too short.

To make matters worse, nowhere we could buy drinks and refreshments. I supposed that in new halls such venues were a must. Grisham Hall really surprised me. I imply you to do something in that matter.

Summarizing I think you did not deliver what was promised. Therefore, I expect you to refund me and my friend part of the ticket cost. Optionally free tickets to another concert will be well seen.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

XXX

(200 words)







No comments: