Saturday 21 July 2012

FCE

TEST      Paper 1 Reading (1 hour 15 minutes)

There are four parts to this paper and they are always in the same order. Each part contains a text and a comprehension task. The texts used are semi-authentic, they come from newspaper and magazine articles, guidebooks, advertisements, fiction, reports and manuals,

Part 1

Multiple matching - you must read a text preceded by multiple matching questions.

The prompts are either headings or summary sentences. There is one extra heading or summary sentence which you do not have to use.

Part 2

Multiple choice - you must read a text followed by multiple choice questions with four options A,B,C or D. You have to choose the answer which you think fits best according to the text.

Part 3

Gapped text - you must read a text with sentences or paragraphs removed. You need to use the missing paragraphs or sentences to complete the text. There is one extra sentence or paragraph which you do not need to use.

Part 4

Multiple matching/multiple choice - you must answer the questions by finding the relevant information in the text or texts.

Paper 1, part 4, example

You are going to read a magazine article in which people are interviewed about shopping. For Questions 22-35, choose from the people (A-I). The people may be chosen more than once. When more than one answer is required, these may be given in any order. There is an example at the beginning (0). Mark your answers on the separate answer sheet.

Which of the people A-I

lets another person take care of some of the shopping? 0/B

compares prices before buying things? 22/...

finds it impossible to resist buying things? 23/...

sometimes doesn't admit how much she has spent? 24/...

prefers spending her time on activities other than shopping? 25/...

feels unhappy when she cannot afford to go shopping? 26/...

does not need to buy clothes very often? 27/...

prefers going to the shops at quiet times? 28/...

is critical of the way shops are run? 29/...

accepts that her way of shopping is risky? 30/... 31/...

goes shopping when she is unhappy? 32/...

sometimes buys things she had not planned to buy? 33/...

enjoys shopping with other people? 34/... 35/...

What sort of shopper are you?

Love it or hate it, we all go shopping. But there are different types of shopper. Do you know which kind you are? Abby Edwards asked around ...

A Melanie, 22, dancer

I'm an addict - I can't spend enough money! When I have the cash I'm out there and then I don't get miserable. I definitely have difficulty walking past sale signs. My boyfriend's exactly the same, so we often drag each other around the shops. We're an addicted couple!

B Brenda, 40, office manager

I'm a reluctant shopper. My husband does most of the food shopping because he does the cooking and knows what he likes. I don't spend much time shopping for clothes... I do take my 6-year-old son and 14-year-old daughter out to get clothes, but I don't enjoy that either, as we all have different tastes. I don't spend money on myself regularly, so when I do splash out I tend to feel guilty and rarely tell my husband how much I've spent - I always knock the price down a bit! The real price always sounds so shocking.

C Juliet, 28, personal manager

I only shop for essentials - I hate shopping and only go when I really have to. When I do, I know what I want and I won't settle for anything else. I find shopping tiring and there's always something I'd rather be doing.

D Anita, 35, TV producer

I like a good look round every now and then but I tend to know what I want, and where to find it. I don't waste time and I get in and out as quickly as I can. I do have hidden mistakes at the back of my wardrobe though - so maybe I'm a careful shopper who sometimes gets particular purchases wrong!

E Lizzie, 41, secretary

I don't enjoy shopping in the least. I really dislike shopping for clothes as I can never find what I want, or anyone to help me look for it. The shops are too noisy, everything is disordered and I find it an absolute nightmare. Fortunately, I rarely have to shop for clothes as most of my clothes are given to me. As for food shopping, I go to the local supermarket once a week and get it over and done with quickly!

F Lisa, 22, actress

I'm probably a happy shopper. Sometimes I'll go out for a look around the shops with my girlfriends - and we'll often end up spending. I don't usually go out with a certain item in mind, but if something catches my eye I'll buy it.

G Suki, 26, art gallery assistant

I'm a careful shopper - I like going, but I don't really buy very much. I usually know what I want and I seldom go crazy. I do sometimes shop to cheer myself up - but I usually end up feeling much worse because I've spent too much!

H Ann-Marie, 29, nursery worker

I love shopping - but only on certain days and never on a Saturday, as it's far too busy. I'd say I'm a careful shopper ... I always set off with a fair idea of what I want, and I never snap things up immediately. I have to look in other shops, in case I can find a better bargain - I take ages!

I Linda, 32, restaurant manager

I'm an unwilling shopper - maybe because I work in the city centre, the shops have lost their attraction for me. When I have to, I'll drag myself out - but I don't bother to try things on, it's far too much trouble. Clothes I buy don't always fit, but I don't mind too much and I'd rather make a few mistakes than have to go into shops and make a lot of effort!

Paper 2 Writing (1 hour 30 minutes)

There are two parts to this paper. Part 1 is compulsory, you have to answer it. In part 2 there are four questions and you must choose one. You are expected to write between 120-180 words for each part.

Part 1.

A transactional letter (formal or informal). You are given a situation which you need to respond to by letter. You may be given two or three different types of information which you need to use in your answer.

Paper 2, part 1, example

You must answer this question.

You are staying in Britain and have recently been to a local art exhibition. You enjoyed the exhibition but you have some suggestions to make so that the next one will be better orga-nised. Read the advertisement for the exhibition and the notes you have made beside it. Then write a letter to the organiser, giving your opinion of this year's exhibition and making your suggestions for next year.

Write a letter of between 120 and 180 words in an appropriate style. Do not write any addresses.

Paper 2, Part 2, example

Write an answer to one of the questions 2-5 in this part. Write your answer in 120-180 words in an appropriate style on the opposite page. Put the question number in the box.

2. You have seen this in an international magazine.

Now write your article for the magazine.

COMPETITION
Write and tell us what you think makes a perfect friendship. The winning article will be published in our international magazine and the winner will receive a prize of 100 pounds.

3. You have had a class discussion about the following statement:

If you don't make music yourself, you can't enjoy other people's music.

Your teacher has now asked you to write a composition, giving your own views on the statement.

Write your composition.

4. This is part of a letter you receive from a pen friend.

Write a letter, giving advice to your pen friend.

Guess what? Now my exams are over, I've decided I'm going to imprrove my fitness and health. The only problem is I don't know how to start. I know you're very fit - what do you suggest?

Do not write any addresses.

5. Answer one of the following two questions based on your reading of one of these set books. Write (a) or (b) as well as the number 5 in the question box, and the title of the book next to the box.

Great Expectations - Charles Dickens

Crime Never Pays - Oxford Bookworms Collection

Rebecca - Daphne du Maurier

The Old Man and the Sea - Ernest Hemingway

Tales of Mystery and Imagination - Edgar Allan Poe

Either (a) If you could make a film of the book or of one of the short stories you

have read, which events would you concentrate on? Write a composition, describing these events briefly and explaining their importance to the film.

Or (b) In most stories, there is at least one place which readers remember well. From the book or short story you have read, choose one place which stays in your memory. Write a composition, describing the place and explaining why it is so special.

Paper 3 Use of English (1 hour 15 minutes)

There are five parts to this paper, which test your grammar and vocabulary

Part 1

Multiple choice gap-fill mainly testing vocabulary . You must choose which word from four answers completes each of the 15 gaps in a text.

Paper 3, part 1, example

For Questions 1-15, read the text below and decide which answer, A, B, C or D best fits each space. There is an example at the beginning (0). Mark your answers on the separate answer sheet.

SEASIDE HOLIDAYS IN BRITAIN

British families started going (0) .... holiday to the seaside around the middle of the l9th century. The invention of the railways (1) .... this possible. The first holidaymakers were quite rich and went for their health and education. The seaside was a place to be (2) .... of illness, and doctors recommended bathing in the sea and drinking sea water. Also to (3) .... their knowledge, families attended concerts and read books from the library.

At that time, ordinary working people had very little time (4) .... work. However, in 1871, the gov-ernment (5) .... four `Bank Holidays' - national holiday days. This (6) .... people to have a day or two out (7) .... , which gave them a (8) .... for leisure and the seaside. At first, they went on day-trips, taking (9) .... of special cheap tickets on the railways.

1 A/let B/made C/got D/had

2 A/cured B/remedied C/recovered D/improved

3 A/raise B/spread C/increase D/add

4 A/out B/off C/away D/from

5 A/instalied B/presented C/introduced D/brought

6 A/allowed B/provided C/offered D/opened

7 A/hardly ever B/here and there C/seldom D/now and then

8 A/taste B/sense C/favour D/pleasure

9 A/benefit B/opportunity C/advantage D/profit

Part 2

Open gap-fill, testing mainly grammar. You must complete a text with 15 gaps.

Paper 3, part 2, example

For Questions 16-30, read the text below and think of the word which best fits each space. Use only one word in each space. There is an example at the beginning (0). Write your answers on the separate answer sheet.

Example: 0 in

THE LONDON UNDERGROUND

In 1863, the first underground passenger railway (0) .......... the world opened in London. Called the Metropolitan, (16) .......... ran for just under seven kilometres and allowed people (17) .......... avoid the terrible crowds on the roads above as (18) .......... travelled to and from work. It took three years to complete and (19) .......... built using an interesting method. This involved digging up the road, laying the track and then building (20) ........ strong roof over the top. When all (21) .......... had been done, the road surface was replaced.

Steam engines were used to pull the carriages and it must (22) .......... been fairly un pleasant (23) .......... the passengers, with all the smoke and noise. However, the railway quickly proved to (24) .......... a great success and within six months more (25) .......... 25,000 people were using it every day.

Part 3

'Key' word transformations testing grammar and vocabulary. You must complete a sentence with a given word, so that it means the same as the first sentence.

Paper 3, part 3, example

For questions 31-40, complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given. You must use between two and five words, including the word given.

Here is an example (0).

Example:

0 You must do exactly what the manager tells you.

carry

You must ........................................... instructions exactly.

The gap can be filled by the words 'carry out the manager's' so you write:

0 carry out the manager's

Write only the missing words on the-separate answer sheet.

31 I can't believe this is the best room there is!

better

There must ........................................... this one!

32 The notice says you have to sign the forms twice.

must

The notice says the forms ........................................... twice.

33 I'm sorry but I cannot lend you any money.

me

I'm sorry but it ........................................... to lend you any money.

34 The journey will be about nine hours, whichever route you take.

matter

It ........................................... you take, the journey will be about nine hours.

Cambridge First Certificate in English 5 , Examination Papers from the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate, wyd. Cambridge University Press 2001.

Part 4

Error correction mainly testing grammar. You need to identify any extra words, which are wrong, in a text containing some wrong lines and some correct lines.

Paper 3, part 4,example

For questions 41-51, read the text below and look carefully at each line. Some of the lines are correct, and some have a word which should not be there.

If a line is correct, put a tick ( Ă) by the number on the separate answer sheet. If a line

has a word which should not be there, write the word on the separate answer sheet.

There are two examples at the beginning (0 and 00).

Examples:
0 off
00 Ă

CONGRATULATIONS

0 Congratulations on winning of the tennis championship! You must be

00 very pleased, especially since the prize is quite a lot of money.

41 What are you going to spend it on? You could even buy a new car

42 with all that money! You should have be in great shape after all the

43 training you have been doing. It must be so very hard work, practising

44 all those hours for every day, but it is worth it in the end, isn't it?

45 Perhaps you are thinking of going on holiday so that you can have

46 a break from tennis and relax. Can you tell me exactly what is kind of

47 tennis racquet you chose for the competition? If I would get the same,

48 it might help me to improve my game. Anyway, congratulations on

49 your great victory! I'm still studying English every single day and the

50 course has three months to go. I have moved house, as if you can see

51 from my new address. Make sure you reply back to the right address!

Part 5 Word formation. You need to use the right form of a given word to fill the gaps in a text containing 10 gaps.

Paper 3, part 5, example

For Questions 56-65, read the text below. Use the word given in capitals at the end of

each line to form a word that fits in the space in the same line. There is an example at

the beginning (0). Write your answers on the separate answer sheet.

Example: 0 closure

GOOD NEWS FOR BRADSTONE

Following the unexpected (0) closure last year of a number of factories CLOSE in and around Bradstone, leading to a sharp rise in local (56) ..... EMPLOY it is very good to hear that the (57)..... of a new high-technology CONSTRUCT centre will begin (58) ..... on the site of one of the old factories. SHORT

Network UK, the company responsible, made the (59) ..... yesterday. ANNOUNCE They said they would soon start (60) ..... for two hundred new staff. ADVERTISE °who are suitably (61) ..... for the new jobs available. The management QUALIFY said it was also their (62) ..... to offer fifty job-training positions for INTEND young people who have (63) ..... left school. They want to build up a RECENT dynamic, well-trained and (64) ..... team and believe that they can ENTHUSIASM contribute to making Bradstone a happy and (65) ..... town once again. WEALTH

PAPER 4 LISTENING (approximately 40 minutes)

There are four parts to this paper. Each part is heard twice. The texts are a variety of types either with one speaker or more than one. Recordings contain a variety of accents corresponding to standard variants of English native speaker accent, background sounds may be included to provide contextual information.

Part 1

Multiple choice. You hear 8 short unrelated extracts, each about 30 seconds with either one or two speakers. You must choose an answer from A, B or C.

Paper 4, part 1, example

You will hear people talking in eight different situations. For Questions 1-8, choose the best answer A, B or C.

1. Listen to this girl talking about her new boss. How did she feel after she met him?

Girl: So there I was in my best clothes, arrived extra early to make a good impression and guess what? When he turned up I recognized him - yes, we were at school together. The only thing is I couldn't stand him then, he was awful and I bet he hasn't changed. It's going to be really dreadful working under him. I was so looking forward to having a new boss as well.

A delighted

B disappointed

C relieved

....../1

2. You overhear two friends talking about a birthday present

one of them has just received. What is it?

Boy 1: It was a real shock 'cos I hadn't expected anything nearly so expensive!

Boy 2: Lucky you! Where are you going to put it?

Boy 1: Well, I thought in the study.

Boy 2: Why not in your room?

Boy 1: ‑Well, the reception's quite bad on that side, you get a much better picture at the front.

Boy 2: Won't it be noisy for your Mum or Dad?

Boy 1: OhÉ thy won't mind!

A a television

B a cassette player

C a computer

...../2

3. You ovehear two friends talking about a garden party they attended. What was the problem?

Woman 1: It was pretty awful, wasn't it?

Woman 2: I know, and it's such a pity because we were all really looking forward to it.

Woman 1: When everyone had to come rushing in absolutely soaking wet I couldn't believe it!

Woman 2: It came down so quickly and it had been such a lovely bright morning.

Woman 1: And that amazing place, the garden and the lovely bright marquee.

Woman 2: Her family were furious. All that money.

A the people

B the weather

C the place

...../3

4 On a visit to a college, you overhear part of a lesson. What is the subject of the lesson?

Woman: When you're very young, eating is a hands-on experience. Food is not just a matter of taste and smell, it's feel too. Babies learn by feeling things. It's a way of double-checking on what their eyes can see. So, next time your baby sister splatters you with her dinner, remember it's all part of the learning experience.

A health and safety

B child development

C food preparation

......./4

Part 2

Note-taking or sentence completion. You hear either one or two speakers and this part lasts about 3 minutes. You must write a word or short phrase to complete the notes or sentences.

Paper 4, part 2

You will hear a telephone conversation where a woman asks for information about different study aids for the blind. For Questions 9-18, complete the Enquiries Record.

Man: Good morning, Banshire Blind Society, how can I help you ?

Woman: Oh good morning. I'm ringing to make enquiries about equipment that might be useful for my studies. I've been blind for three years.

Man: Right.

Woman: É and I'm just starting a degree course and I wondered if you have any recommendations for equipment that might be useful.

Man: Yes, certainly madam É what we normally like to do is to take down some details and then we investigate what might be suitable and get back to you.

Woman: Yes, fine.

Man: Right. What's your name please?

Woman: It's Paula Jakes. I'll just spell that for É j-a-k-es

Man: Right and what's the course you'll be following ?

Woman: History and Politics.

Man: History and Politics. OK. And can I just ask about your ability to use Braille? Would you say you were a very good user, a partial user or a non-user?

Woman: I haven't used it at all. I'm afraid

Man: OK, that's no problem. I'll put down 'non-user'. That'll do. What about computers? Have you got many skills in that area?

Woman: I do have basic word-processing skills.

Man: Right, well that's certainly helpful. OK then, now did you have any particular types of equipment in mind?

Woman: Well É I don't know much about it but I was wondering about speaking dictionaries.

Man: Right É actually we have a lot of new stuff in that area.

Woman: And possibly recorded newspapers?

Man: OK. I'll put that down too. And what sort of price range were you thinking of?

Woman: Well, I thought around three hundred pounds to start with, but if I have to I'm pretty sure I could get a further two hundred pounds if necessary É so up to five hundred pounds really.

Man: Oh that's fine. There are one or two good products on the market in your range. NowÉ what I'll do is look through our files and talk to a couple of people and give you a callÉ What's your number?

Woman: Well I don't think you can contact me very easily during the day'cos I'll be at collegeÉ I tell you what, could you call my tutor?

Man: Yes .... sure... no problem, but I'd better have his name.

Woman: Her name actually. It's Dr Stone.

Man: Stone. That's fine... and the number?

Woman: OK, it's 225431

Man: Fine, I've got that... right... I'll be getting the information to you in the next couple of days.

Woman: Thanks ever so much.

Man: Before you go, can I just check how you found out about our enquiry service?

Woman: Oh, yes. It was through the radio advert.

Man: OK, many thanks. Bye.

Woman: Bye

BANSHIRE BLIND SOCIETY ENQUIRIES RECORD

Full name: ......... 9

Course of study: ........ and ......... 10

Braille proficiency: ......... 11

Computer skills: ......... 12

Type of equipment interested in: ......... 13

and ......... 14

Price range: from Ł ......... to Ł ......... 15

Contact

Send message through (name) : ......... 16

Tel number:......... 17

Heard about us from:......... 18

Part 3

Multiple matching. You hear five unrelated extracts with a common theme. Each lasts about 30 seconds. You must choose the correct answer from a list of six.

Paper 4, part 3, example

You will hear an advert for a travel insurance company where five people talk about bad experiences they have had whilst travelling. For Questions 19-23, choose from the list A-F what each speaker is describing. Use the letters only once. There is one extra letter which you do not need to use.

Speaker 1: It was an old car but it had never broken down... well except of the odd puncture or problem with the brakes... but never when it mattered ... so anyway we were really upset when they took it and we had a lot of problems reporting it.

Speaker 2: My wife and I were on a driving holiday in Europe and we were walking along when suddenly we were surrounded by people. When they'd gone, I checked my pocket and somehow they'd managed to take it. It was such a pain spending days trying to get the right papers form the Embassy, and of course we couldn't move on until it was sorted out.

Speakers 3: We were driving up this really steep road and suddenly the engine just stopped for no reason and we were stuck. Luckily, of all things, a police car came past and they organised a pick-up truck and we managed to get down but it was really expensive.

Speaker 4: It was really hot and so... stupidly we just left a crack in the window... but that was enough and the whole lot was gone when we got back. Luckily we had all our important documents and wallets with us in the restaurant and we just had to buy some new things to wear and stuff but that was still pretty expensive.

Speaker 5: It was one of those things that really upset you 'cos you don't know exactly when and where it happened. At some stage I realized it had gone. Anyway, I didn't have any insurance so I just had to forget about it but I had to spend ages trying to contact my bank to send me out some more.

A/ some money was stolen

B/ a car broke down

C /a car accident occurred

D /a passport was stolen

E/ some luggage was stolen

F/ a car was stolen

Speaker 1 ......../19

Speaker 2I ......../20

Speaker 3 ......../21

Speaker 4 ......../22

Speaker 5I ......../23

Part 4

Choosing from 2 or 3 possible answers. You hear either one or more speakers talking For about 3 minutes . Task types may include yes/no, true/false, 3-option multiple choice, who said what etc.

Paper 4, part 4, example

You will hear part of a radio programme about a problem caused by birds in a seaside

town. For Questions 24-30, decide whether the statements are TRUE or FALSE. Write T

for TRUE or F for FALSE.

Interviewer: A seaside town is at war with a part of its population. The attackers are sea birds who have got a taste for fast food. Anything, in fact, they can get form the tourists enjoying an open-air lunch on the seafront. I spoke to some people who'd been attacked.

Tourist: My husband had just got me a burger, and I'd had one bite out of it, and a bird came right up close and whipped it away from me, from my hand. And then there was a little boy, they'd just got him some fish and chips and that, and the bird came and whipped it all away, the whole tray, and the poor little kid, I felt so sorry for him, because it was a horrible experience, even for me, you know.

Interviewer: All around the harbour here, you'll hear the same stories. The Town Council have been trying to do something about the problem, Malcolm Vales is the Town Clerk and he's with me now. So is Jenny Samson, an expert on sea birds. Malcolm, hasn't this always been a problem?

Malcolm: Unfortunately, it's a problem that's developed over a long time. Once upon a time the birds were encouraged by fishermen to come in and clean their nets. The town has always been a source of food for them; they steal from rubbish bins, some people used to feed them.

Interviewer: What action have you taken?

Malcolm: We've had signs put up asking the public not to feed them. The more people that feed them, the more birds we're going to have and the more this will become a way of life for them. We've got the rubbish bins securely covered to deny that as a food source.

Interviewer: Is that going to make any difference, Jenny?

Jenny: Well, the intention's good, but unfortunately if you take away the birds' source of food that may make them more aggressive and certainly it appears that they are getting more desperate to get hold of food, and that's what we are seeing now .

Interviewer: So, Malcolm, is there another solution?

Malcolm: Well, we borrowed an electronic system from an airport which is meant to keep birds away. Just to see if it would work, because they're expensive to buy. And when we first started using it, it was extremely effective, but to a certain extent I think their need for food is probably greater than their sense of danger, because they soon got used to it and seemed not to take much notice.

Interviewer: Jenny, do you have a solution?

Jenny: Yes, egg pricking can reduce the number of birds.

Interviewer: How does that work?

Jenny: Well, if you prick the eggs, the young will not develop, the young will not be born. It's better to do that than taking the eggs away because that only makes the parent birds lay more eggs.

Interviewer: Malcolm, have you tried this egg pricking?

Malcolm: Oh, yes, but remember these birds can live for up to 32 years, so that's a long-term measure. We need something that's going to help us now. It's a very difficult question. We are watching the situation again this summer and we'll be discussing it again, but we may have to find a more direct method of reducing numbers.

24 The sea birds like all kinds of food. .......... 24

25 The tourists find the birds entertaining. .......... 25

26 Local people used to want the birds in the town. .......... 26

27 The council's action may be making the problem worse. .......... 27

28 An expensive electronic system would solve the problem. .......... 28

29 A good solution is taking the eggs from the birds' nests........... 29

30 Egg-pricking would take a long time to work. .......... 30

Paper 5 Speaking (about 14 minutes)

There are four parts to this paper . There are usually two of you taking the examination and two examiners (one will speak to you and your partner, the other will be listening). Both examiners will award marks. This paper tests your accuracy, vocabulary, pronunciation, and ability to communicate and complete the tasks.

Part 1

The interviewer asks each candidate some questions. You are asked to give information about yourself. You may be asked about 'your home town' , 'your interests', 'your plans' etc.

Part 2

Each candidate talks to the interviewer for about 1 minute. You have to talk about

two pictures and then comment on the other candidate's pictures.

Part 3

You are given some material - diagrams, pictures etc. to discuss with the other candidate. You may be asked to solve a problem or try to come to a decision about something. The examiner does not join in the conversation.

Example:

Look at the picture together. It shows a living room which doesn't have enough furniture in it. Talk about the problems with the room and decide together on which three things you would buy to improve it. (Objective First Certificate, Annette Capel i Wendy Sharp, Cambridge University Press 2000)

Part 4

Candidates offer opinions relating to the task they have just completed. The interviewer will join in with your discussion, asks some further questions but you and your partner are also expected to develop the conversation.

The Speaking Test is an opportunity to demonstrate your level of English . Don't be too worried about making mistakes - you are not only assessed on your accuracy, but on your range of grammar and vocabulary, your pronunciation and ability to communicate with other people in discussion.

Advice

- Try to be relaxed and cheerful - it will take less than 15 minutes!

- Ask the examiner if you are unclear about an instruction.

- Don't be afraid to spend a few seconds thinking in order to plan what you are going to say.

- Give detailed answers in Part 1, rather than answering the examiners questions in a single word.

- Listen carefully to the other candidate's long turn in Part 2 , so that you can make a comment when asked.

- Keep going during your own long turn, remembering to compare and contrast, rather than describe an individual picture.

- Be sensitive to the other candidate in Part 3 and use turn-taking skills to ensure you both work towards completion of the task.

- Interact both with the other candidate and the examiner in Part 4. Here you have the chance to broaden the discussion, so take the initiative and show them what you know.

No comments: