Monday 2 July 2012

Family entertainment - formal letter

Family entertainment - formal letter

Dear Sir,

At the beginning, I would like to thank you for organizing film show during this weekend. That was a very good way of spending a spare time. Unfortunately, I was hugely disappointed by Saturday’s film. Please accept my sincere apologies for my bitter words, but I hope they will help you in improving shows in the near future.

Firstly, I think that 5 p.m. was too late for that kind of family show. It should have started earlier. 1-3 pm would be a perfect time to do it so. Next time you should think more carefully about the movie opening time, and if it’s not on your list things to do, you should reconsider to reevaluate it.

Furthermore, I read in your advertisement about a short interval. The break was not long enough. An ice cream queue was extremely long and my younger brother and I lost almost a quarter of a movie. In addition to this, there was a line of waiting people to the toilets. Those are only few of the reasons, why I think the show was not organized as properly as it should be. If I pay 9 pounds for one person for entrance, my expectations are much higher. You should think about discounts for children and youths below 18.

Moreover, in my opinion Master Plot was not a good choice. Even if it was funny for older people, some jokes were absolutely not appropriate for kids. It should be a real family movie session.

To conclude, organizing family film show during the weekend was a wonderful idea, but choosing a movie should be more sensible. I hope these suggestions could be of great help to you I wish you well in whatever course of action you decide upon.

Yours faithfully,

XXXXX

It could be of great help to you….

(300 words)

No comments: