Monday 2 July 2012

Formal complaint – A disaster restaurant

Formal complaint – A disaster restaurant

Dear Madam,

I want to express my strong dissatisfaction with the service I received during a visit to your restaurant this month. (you can put a date up here)

Firstly, I had booked a table for my girlfriend and myself for 7:30, but it was 8 o'clock before we were seated. I have never seen in restaurant such a delay.

Then, in spite of the fact that I had repeated our order to check that the waiter had heard me correctly, he proceed to bring us the wrong starters. Such careless service should not be tolerated in a restaurant which charges such high prices.

To make matters worse, the dessert was stale The menu claimed that everything was freshly prepared that day. While the soup was not hot enough, the meat was overcooked and orange juice seemed past its sell-by date. Moreover, the cutlery was dirty and the waitress that was attending our table was chewing a gum, which was unbelievably rude.

As a regular customer of your restaurant, I feel disappointed with the way I have been treated and hope that certain steps will be taken to rectify the situation. My girlfriend and I will not be dining in your restaurant this month. I hope my suggestion will be great help for you. I wish you well in whatever course of action you decide upon.

Yours faithfully,

XXX



(250 words)

No comments: