Saturday 21 July 2012

My good and best habits

My good and best habits

All of us have many good and bad habits. I think I have got many different habits. Just like  other people.

Everyday I watch TV a few hours. I like watching films on the computers, in cinemas and of course on television. I can watch on to six films during a day. My favourite programs are information and news. I like watching and listening about something for example like election in Ukraine.

A few months ago I smoked cigarettes. It was the worst of my habits. I spent a lot of money on it. I used to smoked red LM and red Marlboro. But now I don't smoke and it's very good for my health and pocket. I have got now more money for myself.

I drink too much coffee. I think this is my next bad habits. My doctor says that it's bad for my health. I know that. Every morning I drink big coffee. I used to drink Tchibo Exclusive, but I drink other marks of coffee too. My coffee must be with milk and sugar.  

No comments: