Monday 2 July 2012

Review of the book- „Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” J.K. Rowling

One of the most interesting part of the series about the young wizard is "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire". I do not have to introduce Harry because he is well known all over the world. The plot of this book is about Three Wizard Tournament which is organized in Hogwart. Only three wizards - each from different country- may take part in the competition. The competitors are chosen by The Goblet of Fire. As you can guess Harry Potter is the winner.

I was confused at the beginning of the book because reading was quite boring, but as the action developed, I found it really gripping. I admire J.K. Rowling's talent. The books about Harry Potter are considered really fascinating. On the other hand some people claim that they may have bad influence on reader's minds. Indeed, the book is great and mysterious.

I think that the book is not boring even for a moment. The action is quickly developing and there are still many important things going on. Some people say that this is for kids. I do not agree. In my mind, even the adults may find something interesting there.

I can recommend this book to all people. It is something, that makes you relaxed and cheerful. Although it is quite long it is not boring. You are invited to the world of magic and dreams.

No comments: